Tuesday 15 July 2014

Artizan Designs new 2nd Afghan War British and Sikhs



Artizan have just put their first (at least I hope it will be the first) batch of British and Sikhs for the 2nd Afghan War up on their website.  I have seen a few previews of these and they are completely gorgeous!




Needless to say, I have just ordered all five packs but sort of hope they may be delayed a little as I have to finish my Afghan tribesmen first.  These are well on the way, however, and, hopefully, if I get two weeks of work done on them that will finish the first seven packs.




Maybe I will be able to take them to Cowes for a bit of work there in August.




I do really need to think about some North West frontier scenery.  Everyone else seems to do clever things with blue polystyrene and cork bark.  Where on earth do you get stuff like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment